Elderly care is the best option for seniors who seek independence and improved quality of life. With senior care, your senior loved ones will receive assistance and round-the-clock services to help them live a healthy life without worries and anxiety.
We have listed here the general qualifications needed as residents of our home. Please see below.
- Must be 60 years old and up
- Must be a patient who needs assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- May require assistance with mobility because of disability or old age
- May need supervision with medications and other activities
- Must no longer be capable of living independently at home
Our staff will be happy to conduct an assessment with you to check if you are eligible for our services. If you have questions and inquiries, please feel free to contact us.